Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 1 (continued)

What the hell! I know I don't see Becca that often but I still thought I would be mentioned at least ONCE in her blog. I guess not. I don't think of myself as someone who would get upset at this sort of thing, but I guess I am. Not once? Once! Uhg, this upsets me. Does this mean she doesn't think about me or that her blog is bullshit? Or am I just crazy. Probably the later. Fuck this birth control is messing with my head. This can't be right.

http://www.campbellkitchen.com/Home.aspx

1 comment:

  1. i don't write about people that much, and when i do it's just what i happen to be thinking about at the moment.
    i write reflections.
    also, you have totally PWNed the competition when it comes to my xanga. and my diary is full of you too...(after all it was a gift from you)
    you mean the world to me
    don't worry your pretty little head about it, please.

    ReplyDelete