Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Words I Long to Hear

If you thought those three words were "I love you" then you guessed wrong; close but still wrong. "Where's my Mommy?" is the phrase that I am looking for. I've spent this Fourth of July weekend with my family in Ohio and it's been great but it's also revived my longing for a baby and my fear of being a bad Mom. My cousin Jill's kid Dylan is almost three and adorable. He's far from perfect but I think that's from lack of attention and parenting. He doesn't talk much and is a bit violent. He has two older brothers and they all worship the ground their mother walks on, which is strange considering she's not around all that much and is cold to her children. The whole family gives them what they want and it has turned them into brats. I think the lack of attention has caused the kids to act out in violent and destructive ways. They are all good kids, they just need some loving and disapline. In the time that I spent with Dylan I got him to stop hitting and have fun.

Fuck Chad. This happens every time we see eachother: we have a great time, call eachother for about a week and then it just stops. It doesn't hurt anymore, because I'm expecting it, it just pisses me off. He doesn't need to say he misses me, or whatnot, when he doesn't. I'm a big girl and can handle myself and my emotions just fine. I think what happended this time is got salty because I drove with Seppa to St. Paul. What am I supposed to do?! Tickets cost $100, I don't have

No comments:

Post a Comment