Friday, February 26, 2010

Tequila Sunrise

Friday was fun. I was bored and went to hang out with Quinn and Seppa answered the door. Apparently things got fucked up with their plane tickets. I ended up hanging out with Seppa instead of Quinn. Which is when I found the giant spoon and started hitting everyone with it. Me, Seppa and Kevin found a hidden bottle of tequila and got supplies and bottled beer. Then there was supposed to be a big party but it turned out to be small and a complete sausage fest. I was one of two girls there and everyone wanted a piece of me. Not even in a sexual way, it was mostly more of a unconscious competition. I lost a few games of pong then played cards with some guys that pissed me off. So I convinced Seppa and Kevin to go to Perkins with me. We were quite but fun. Me and Seppa played with the creamers which turned into night long competition. The game was Seppa had to scare me five times before I hit him with the giant spoon. Problems were: I'm easily scared and I had to find the spoon. I ended up winning, but it was a good game. The others were playing Magic and kept fucking with me. There were only a few of us, but it was a lot of fun. We stayed up til four a.m. and I ended up sleeping on one of the couches in Seppa's room, super uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment