Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here in Florida

In the beginning I wasn't having such a hot time. Becca has a new boyfriend, Aaron, and I forgot she's not the best at including others when shes with a boyfriend. I know she doesn't see him all that often and the haven't been going steady that long, but this is my vacation too. Plus these are her friends and I'm not sure how I feel about them. I wasn't planning on spending this much alone time. Hopefully she'll get over it and be better the rest of the vacation. I also get the feeling Aaron doesn't especially like me.

Disney World was pretty great. Harold fucked up so I had to pay full price, which sucked but I guess that's how it goes. We went to two parks a day; MGM and The Magic Kingdom on the first day and The Animal Kingdom and Epcot the second. The motel we stayed at was iffy but cheap, and close, so I didn't mind. We got a slow start both days but still managed to go on everything we wanted to (except Peter Pan D:).

Tomorrow I see Phil. I can't wait but am also nervous. He's meeting me in Lake Placid, which is closer for me. He also sounded excited on the phone which hopefully means he misses me. Uhg I hate myself sometimes.

Becca's also being a big hypocrite on this trip. Last time we were in Florida I was newly dating Jeremy and felt the need to talk to him about an hour each night. This doesn't sound like too much to me but Becca made it a huge issue. Now the tables have turned and her boyfriend is here yet she still has to text him when he's not around. Her mom texts her all day, which I don't blame her for, but skyping with Aarushi is crossing the line. Hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment