Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just A Few Things

-I finished The Time Traveler's Wife, super good. Now I'm reading Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

-I donated on Tuesday and something went wrong which caused my arm to hurt. It felt like pressure but painful; the weird thing is it wasn't anywhere near the needle but by where they velcro the cuff. They tried to re-stick me several times but it kept hurting. So I didn't get some blood back or my saline solution. I felt woosy before I felt but felt better when I drank some water. Now, a whole bunch of bruises have developed around the injection site and up where I felt painful pressure. I'm a little bit scared.

-Alex said we can hang out; and also denies ever saying we couldn't hang out. I could have been wrong before but he defiantly implied that before. He said I should call him and what not. We were supposed to hang out today but he pussed out with a bullshit reason. Whatever; kids fucked up.

-Tuesday Becca and I went to see The Lion King and it was amazing! The costumes and singing were great. I just wish they made Zazu blue instead of white. We went to Takara on State st and it was really good. Only problem was I got sick in the bathroom. Luckily it didn't get on my dress or in my hair but it was still embarrassing. We also saw Brooke and Tina which was super weird. I saw Brooke walk by at intermission, and I didn't recognize her at first but then I saw Tina. We talked in the Hallway. Tina was nice but Brooke and Becca didn't say much. I invited them to come see my place but they said they had to get back. Brooke texted me apologizing but I didn't have my phone so I didn't get it til I got home. I doubt she's ever going to come see me. I owe Becca $65

-I also hung out with Seppa Tuesday night. We talked and drank. He was apparently 'dating' Aleah, in a way where he was her boyfriend but she wasn't his girlfriend and they acted accordingly, but he wasn't happy with her because she was being a bitch. I told him about the celibacy thing and seemed cool with but tried to seduce me... but it didn't work :) We cuddled but that doesn't count. In the morning he started talking about how he could date me and it really surprised me. I told him I wasn't sure if I would even date him and he started to argue it with me; clear minded and not drunk. I explained to him that he couldn't be with anyone else and it would have to be a real relationship, and said he was fine with it. He broke up with Aleah and I said it was WAY too soon and we'd have to talk about it later. Not gonna lie I'm super surprised.

-Ian's is going great, I really like it. I need to work on being more than ontime and some other things; otherwise I think I'm ok. My first staff meeting was last night and some other people got their Ian's t shirts so that means I'll hopefully get mine the next one next month. I made nutella cups cakes ad everyone seemed to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment