Thursday, May 13, 2010

Choke on This

Becca and I watched the movie 'Choke' today and it was really good. It was explicit but still had a great plot. The movie made me think about how I don't want my life to turn out like that but maybe I'm just living it safe. Maybe it's time to get this job and break out of the box, but secretly. Hopefully it will all turn out as planned.

There was also a scene that reminded me of Seppa. The main character doesn't remind me of him at all, except for this scene. It's the one where the girl is passed out after giving this guy a hand job as favor and the guy that likes her walks in and starts freaking out. So the main tells him it's not a big deal and that she's a good girl and basically that he should leave and pretend that this didn't happen. The guy believes it and you later see the two holding hands and assume that they're a happy couple. I just see Seppa pulling some 'Seppa Church' like that.

I look like a lesbian. I mean, I try to and I think I look nice but it still somehow comes out (haha). This is not something I realized today, but something I was thinking about. Will I still find my boy? I'm sure I will, I just hope he doesn't think I bat for the other team.

We also read her old diaries which were super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment