Friday, May 7, 2010

Ian's-Day1

Ian's is great! Today was my first day on the job and it was quite the time. Me, stephen and Kyle were there for comp training from 2pm-5pm and then I worked 5pm-4am.

First of all I had this 'great' idea to stay up super late the night before so it would be easier to stay up the next night; then I could sleep in the next day. What actually happened was I got super drunk, stayed up two and woke up drunk in the morning with one of the worst hangovers of my life, bad cramps, and I could only sleep til 12 anyway. So Sophie left, I tossed and worried for a bit, threw up, went back to sleep for a bit, made a breakfast sandwich (of two eggs, two slices of cheese, two pieces of bacon-they say it's the cure for hangovers- and some mayo), then popped a vitamin, calcium pill, two aspirin, two Midol, and two fiber gummies. Then got to the business of getting ready. My stomach felt like shit while I showered but I was fine (and on time) when I got to Ian's. I also didn't look half bad ;] ... Maybe not as fabulous as I envisioned for my day but what can you do

Training went ok, a little boring but I did my best to stay focused. Then my job started and it was my job to man the phones for the night.

Paul-very helpful
Nick-very cute ('I'll see you in a bit!')
Marty-very professional but fun and understanding
Jack-very strict, a bit of a tight ass, nice and it was my first day
Ross-a bit too helpful, made be look lazy
Hailey-very nice
Cook-very nice
Up-front guy-a bit dismissive...
Grandpa-nice, we cleaned the hall together
Ben-very nice, invited me to a party at his place on Friday

Becca came to see me and it was sweet. Next time I'll get you a discount but Marty gave me a look that scared the crap out of me so I didn't want to risk it. Also, too bad you couldn't see the cutie :/

Luckily it was a slow Friday

I also might be the youngest person who works there

No comments:

Post a Comment