Thursday, April 29, 2010

Phini & Annex

Oh god, where to start!

Babysat Bubba (answers better to Bubba than Phini)
day 1
he was great we stayed inside, except park, cleaned kitchen, Ian's interview, made freudian slip and young money bike reference, super cute interviewer who looks like Christian from Topher's place
day 2
went on walk, went to park, he fell asleep on me on his belly facing my feet, peed on himself while napping, took a bath-he LOVED it, hung out with Sophie and Kyle
day 3
I was tired in the morning then we went to the big park for two hours where he made friends with everyone and I pretended he was my son, he took a short nap and was cranky but I didnt coddle, he loves me, got Ian's job!

Was going to hang out with Alex but I got antsy and went to the Annex, saw that1guy, saw Mo, saw Shayna, Alessio and Jessica, got hit on my by old TALL guy, danced, saw Henry, Marta and Maggie, made fun of funny guys hand gestures, had fun with Jessica

Now Pats supposed to pick me up

No comments:

Post a Comment