Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thoughts While Cleaning

I've been cleaning all morning and it feels pretty good; almost therapeutic. I've only conquered the (once very gross) kitchen and living room. Uhg I want to clean my bathroom and room (which is the big job) but it's getting late, I'm getting tired of this and I now have the urge to dirty things. Things don't get this way because I'm gross, I'm actually a fairly clean person, I just procrastinate and don't have anyone else to worry about. I mean, I wash my hands, clean my hair, worry about germs and bugs, and clean messes at other people's homes.

I've also been listening to This American Life. The woman in the '95 'Liars' episode describes my feels for Phil, and what happened, perfectly. The only difference is he kept contact with her and we didn't talk about marriage or kids.

2 comments:

  1. I've also been listening to This American Life, it's hella interesting because I always think I know what they're going to say but they make new insight every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s surprisingly interesting! Only problem is I have to listen to EVERYTHING they say otherwise I have no idea what they’re talking about, unlike a tv show where you can cut in and out and still get whats going on. I don’t mind it’s just that I have to commit to it which can sometimes be a problem

    ReplyDelete