Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions

'she did everything she could just to
to make him love & treat her good
she found herself alone
askin’ herself where did she go wrong
she didn’t realize
she chased the type of guys
that don’t believe in ties
tryin’ to apologize'

This morning I had a revaluation while listening to Young Money (I know, whoda thought...): I should only chase boys who are up for a relationship
I'm not really sure what that entails on their part but I need to be honest with myself, & celibate. In the past I thought I wasn't chasing this breed because they had a past girlfriend they were crazy about, but alas, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I now know this & it's time to move forward!
Sarah Guidelines:
-A few resent ex-girlfriends (not just one)
-Some time between last girlfriend
-They can't be in love with anyone; if they are don't bring it up like you know you do
-No kissing or sexual acts; will power!
-No biting, period. I'm done with that phase of my life & it's time to leave it behind
-Exclusive, I do not share!
-If something changes, let them go
-Be cool (for lack of a better term), not giggly or an open book
-Be honest, no games
-Don't be desperate/expect a relationship right away (remember how things took forever with Phil? Be patient ;])
-Be independent. Don't expect to get a boy until you get your shit together, this includes a job, schooling & mental state
-Think positive but realistic
-Be interesting, mature & real

I suppose I can still be friends with the playa types but only that: friends; nothing sexual (including kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment