Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want a baby

Or a man would do. When I was little, all I ever wanted to do was fall in love. I always thought I'd be one of those girls who gets married right out of high school and then start a family. Well high school has come and gone with not much progress on the relationship frontier. Sure I've learned about boys and games, which I never appreciated much anyway, but that information isn't much use once you're in college/the real world and dealing with (hopefully) men and commitment. I guess I'm not as mature as I always thought I was. But I know I'm real. Maybe at times I wonder/question/have no idea who I am but I try to mean everything I say. Like I said that vary from one minute to the next but they're still honest feelings. I also try to love myself, because that's one person I'm stuck with til the end, but that doesn't always hold up either. I'm a bit of a restless soul, I'm young and change is natural so I guess it's not that big of a deal. Hypothetically, everything will fall into place when I'm "ready" and stop pining after Prince Charming. But I'm so impatient!

I also kinda miss high school, is that bad?

1 comment:

  1. They will come in due time.

    I like your fish, on a side note.

    ReplyDelete