Friday, January 22, 2010

Urban Package

My Urban orders came today. My first package at own place, what a nice way to wake up! I snagged a bunch of good deals. I bought earrings, a necklace, gloves, a shirt, a dress and six pairs of glasses, but I'm going to return the other five I don't like. The earrings small, round, white studs with yellow roses, the necklace is a mini-spyglass with a big chain and the gloves are blue, elbow length and knit, the shirt is a generic Urban v-neck with a Polaroid picture and some writing and the dress is a mini with a colorful flower print and fat zipper. All the glasses are black, thick rimmed

I found the same glasses I had before, but in brown, and that's probably the pair I'm choosing. I can't stop wearing them, that and my orange, knit hunting hat. Sometimes I wonder about myself :/

No comments:

Post a Comment