Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"She reads at a sophmore level"

I went ice skating with Topher and Pat. We only skated for like an hour because it was so damn cold! My coat button buttons popped off which sucked, but I only fell once and it was Topher's fault. He was pulling me and took too sharp of a turn and I hit my nose on his shoulder and fell on my butt. It was cold so it didn't really hurt but I gave him shit anyway. When we got back I met his new roommate Jeff, who seemed to take a liking to me. Damn newb. He wouldn't stop saying I looked like Michael Pifer in Batman Returns before she turns into Catwoman. I found this flattering but obnoxious after a while. He's funny but also 23. I think Christian got a little jealous, sucka. They all made fun of my glasses super bad but I didn't really care. I wasn't in a sensitive mood so it was all good. Then Topher had a 'date' with this older woman from his work. I think he was trying to make me jealous. I really don't care, I just like going over there. Christian gave me a ride home and I ended my night with slice of pizza. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment