Saturday, January 2, 2010

Message to Phil

I'm having a wonderful morning! Urban called and offered a temp day job which I'm super excited about. I also made Ashley breakfast (eggs in a basket). Oh what a day this will be
...
So I'm sitting here with Ash and was thinking about Phillip and decided to message him this. I don't miss him especially right now so I'm feeling level headed. But I do want him in my life. Things are well but I'm not all here, there's something missing and I know it's him. I think the message is not pushy or desperate yet still hopeful, which is what I was going for. We'll see what happens.

"Hey I know things didn't end well but can we try talking again, please? I miss your presence in my life and I was hoping you feel the same way. Not much, but enough to want to say hello.... ? If not, I hope you're doing well (in the sunshine)"

1 comment:

  1. congrats about urban! they are so urban. as are you. i can't believe how much you're on your own. i've been with my parents like all the time, being a dependent as per usual.

    ReplyDelete