Sunday, January 31, 2010

If you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?

My Mom texted me this morning that South Pacific was TCM. I was knitting and watching it and then Mom and I texted for a bit. We talked about our favorite songs and how bla bla looks like my Mom's old Barbie doll. I told her how Dad loved the song 'Happy Talk' and how he introduced me to the movie. Apparently she didn't know about any of that, which surprised me. He called me the other day. I accidentally answered my phone before I realized it was him, so I hung up on him. I never meant to be rude like that but I don't want to talk to him. I also wouldn't normally answer and hang up the phone because I like to hear the voicemails. I wonder what he's thinking. I know he misses me but I want to know if he's sorry or excepts that somethings wrong. I've been missing him lately. It's not time yet. Ideally I'd like to wait a year and a half after graduation, but the soonest I'd be willing to cheat is after English is over with. I can't take the risk of getting sad when there's schoolwork to be done. Its surprising me how soon this is going through my mind. I always thought he wouldn't cross my mind for ten years but I'm obviously not that strong.

I'm watching 'Teen Mom'. It makes me sad :/ But Ashley, Michael and LA are coming over to play cards. It should be fun and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment